Friday, January 23, 2015

Turn Up The Love

Turn Up The Love 2015


**Trade Opportunity Alert**

I am not going to miss this event!! 
With beautiful strong women as headliners this event is going to be mind blowing!!
I'm super excited to see Lady Faith again and I can't wait to hear Betsie Larkin and Amanda Darling for the first time. 
And I can't forget DJ Diamond who is the #1 female solo Dj in the USA and 25th in the world!!
I have lots to trade for this event and even have my giveaway cuff already made.
If you are in the central valley area and are looking for an awesome event you really should come and join me!
Tickets are available online at www.Flavorus.com/TUTL2015 or find a street promoter by texting (559) 410-5312

The kandi below is kandi that I have made for this event so far. One cuff is my giveaway cuff and one is for Amanda Darling.
All the other cuffs and singles are up for trade.









No comments:

Post a Comment